My Little Angels

My Little Angels

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Jack Christian Naffziger

Hi everyone, he was born on Thursday November 29th at 8:12 A.M. He is 7 pounds and
9 ounces 20 inches long. And thankfully perfectly healthy. So little! I was in the hospital for only a day and a half and they let me go home early because everything went so well! It was Ryan's birthday and he got the best birthday present in the world. It is now hard to believe that Jack was completely unplanned and now we can't imagine life without him! Wishing you all the happiest of holidays!

11 comments:

jenny said...

Glad to hear everything went so well. So happy you had help with Sofie and good cookin'!

Rest up and take it easy...I didn't realize you were scheduled for a c-section. I know you are probably feeling like doing a lot...but don't! Dr. Jenny's orders, ok?

Mary Ellen said...

SO happy he is here and you're both doing well - just don't over do it!

Congratulations to all of you!!!!

Christopher said...

Congratulations! He looks like a cute kid.

Kimberly said...

so excited to get this news...been thinking of ya'll! He is beautiful and so thankful all is well. Love to All and I'm sending lots of xoxoxoxox's!:)

julie f said...

Ahhhh...I wish I could kiss his little soft cheeks...I was always amazed at how soft they came!

Congratulations!!! We are so very happy for you, Ryan and Sofie.

Love you lots,
Julie

Michelle Acre said...

Congratulations Cherie. Now you have one of both......better stop there:) Unlike some of the other bloggers...Hee, Hee

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis for making me an Uncle again


John

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Jack! He is precious. So very happy for all of you. What a wonderful Christmas blessing!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Cara said...

Wow! Your pictures bring back memories of my last baby! So glad everything went well. Enjoy it--the days will fly by. Karis is already 18 months--it seems like I was pregnant yesterday! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cherie! He is adorable. And you look great as well. Hope you are enjoying these precious days.