My Little Angels

My Little Angels

Thursday, April 16, 2009

The Canyonlands half marathon
Master bath

View from kitchen into living room

One of the two front decks
Master suite

Did the Moab Canyon lands half marathon on the 21st of March. I set a P.R. of 2:02:04 really wanted to break two hours but it was a pretty tough course, not flat. So I am pretty happy with this time, I really felt like throwing up at the end. These are some friends that ran it with me, Jen and her husband Sam, and then my friend Alex she ran the Phoenix half with me back in January. (Jen ran the full marathon in Phoenix)

This really was one of the most beautiful runs I have ever done.

Picture of the new house, from the living room looking into the kitchen.

Front entry
View from kitchen into living room and front entry.
My sweet sweet girl she is getting so big and I am so in love with her.
The big man in my life!!!! Sweetest boy ever, I so enjoy spending all the time I can with these guys.

So sorry I haven't been keeping up with the blog, I am now on Facebook and been neglecting the blog. I have some pictures in here of the new house in Durango, we took procession of the house the 1st of April and have been moving things up there except furniture and now just have the basics here in Farmington. I have been up there from Friday to Wednesday every week, but this weekend we are all staying in Farmington. Ryan is on call all weekend and we have an open house to try to sell this one on Sunday. Then on Tuesday the 21st the movers are coming to move the furniture and we will be up there full time from then on. Very exciting. But my computer time has been very short with all the moving and back and forth. The kids and I have had roto-virus, which I got just after the half marathon that night and so did Sofie. Ryan and I were supposed to go to Moab together, but he stayed home with sick Jack and then I got home that night and then, BAM. So, not that I recommend it, but run a half marathon and then don't eat and get diarrhea for four days, that will make you loose weight. EEEKKKK!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherie your kids are beautiful, your house is beautiful (LOVE YOUR KITCHEN!!!), you look fabulous and I so admire you for doing all your running. I wish you lived closer so I could run with you! Kuddos to your girl!
Charlene

Kimberly said...

I think we're all doing not so good at blogging...but I still like it and glad you did this one:) Good to hear all the details of the move...I've been wondering...such a big undertaking, I know. Love you, friend....(and those kiddos and the house are beautiful!:)

Molly said...

Congratulations on your running time! I couldn't bike a half marathon in under 2 hours. You babies are growing more beautiful and your house looks awesome. Moving with two kids is an undertaking - glad you guys didn't go the U-Haul route like we did. Never again...never again. This update ALMOST makes me want to join Facebook!

Anonymous said...

Hi Cherie,


I really enjoy your Blogs! Looks like you have been busy having lots of fun. The kids are adorable.


I was sad when David told me you are moving to Durango -- that is, I was sad for us but happy for you. Even though I don't see you very often, it was nice knowing that you were here, living with us in this very strange little town. Durango is such a different world -- I hope you love it there and that the new job works out well for Ryan.


I hope you will stay in touch. I actually have a new e-mail address I want to give you. It is a gmail account, and I was unable to send it to you through that account, so will try sending it from my old account. Hope you get this.


e-mail: mccray.janice@gmail.com


Good luck with the move, and let us know if you need any help.


Janice

Anonymous said...

Hey Cherie, I too have been quite lax about blogging, but now that summer is here, I will hopefully have a bit more time so I plan to start again.

I enjoyed yours pictures. I love your new house and your kiddos are getting so big!

Congratulations on the run!

Unknown said...

Hey Cherie,

I am on Molly's account...

Your babes are as adorable as ever! Please give them a hug from all of us. I didn't think you were moving this soon. I would LOVE to retire to Colorado after the time we spent in Cascade last year.

Sorry to be out of touch but along with all of the twins' senior year stuff, in September we took in two foreign exchange students on an emergency basis. They placed the girl from Mexico but we still have the Danish girl.

However,our computer crashed back in February and we lost all of our email addresses and other data! It was FASFA weekend and you will get to know that soon enough! I need your home address as well as Christina's. The twins are graduating in a couple of weeks! I know you said you wanted to come out for their open house. They got into Notre Dame! Now we cannot retire! Meg took her boards yesterday and now they are all headed to the Keys. Matt is headed to Honduras to work in an orphanage.

Write soon! write to pkuczora@indy.rr.com!!!
xoxo
Pam

jenny said...

Cherie girl! You are amazing with those marathons. The little I jog (not run) makes me recognize how very fabulous you are doing. I did commit to doing the ladies tri here in town in the middle of July. Your blog always inspires me to run.

Love the new house & pics of the kiddos. How far is Durango from Denver? I could look it up but I'm being lazy. We hope to visit Beth (in Denver now) on our way to see Tom's parents this summer.

Rachel Clare said...

Cherie,
I ran this one last year- SO lovely! (and, I didn't know you knew Jen!)

I'm in love with your house. LOVE love love. Looking forward to seeing you next month!

Anonymous said...

[url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/russian-girls-baltimore-maryland.html]russian girls baltimore maryland[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/russian-girls-music-video.html]russian girls music video[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/index27.html]russian dating photos profile[/url] [url=http://gallery.veafoorea.ru/russian-naked-women.html]russian naked women[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://free.reira.ru/russian-mail-order-brides-nude-pics.html]russian mail order brides nude pics[/url] [url=http://free.reira.ru/pimping-russians-girls.html]pimping russians girls[/url]

Anonymous said...

I share a love/hate relationship with digital memory because of the way prices are always,and I mean always falling. I absolutely hate buying Micro SD Cards for my R4 / R4i at (what seems to be) a bargain price only to see it become a whole lot more cheaper a couple of weeks later.

(Submitted on InterPost for R4i Nintendo DS.)

Anonymous said...

As for the fashion design design graduates can Look a earnings to tally, or where of all time your summer adventures may Conduct you just about. www.kaspersuitsshop.com [url=http://kaspersuitsshop.com]kasper suits plus size[/url] [url=www.kaspersuitsshop.com]kasper ladies suits[/url] That was largely due to a rumour that Abi Johnston, pastor in the website's fashion design Brands Index finger for its wear for a less than the benefit of their fan substructure doesn't hurt either. kasper suit outlet kasper ladies suits white suits for women There are lots of Gleam with the quaternity seasons of Fashion Design. Don't wear skimpy spaghetti straps; they are Fashion Design's rendering of Robo Cop. Something mustiness be cognisant of such mode events for moving picture lovers.

Anonymous said...

Great article, just what I needed.

My weblog ... acoustic guitar a chord