My Little Angels

My Little Angels

Sunday, March 2, 2008

With Ryan's parents at our place we rented on the beach
Sofie's first time on the beach, she was a bit overwhelmed
At Grandma and Grandpa's place in the pool
OUr dinner visit with Rick and Mary. It was so good to see them. After15 years and 4 kids, Mary is still looking as young and beautiful as ever! (doesn't look a day older)
Uncle Carl (my dad's brother) came for a visit while he was down from Michigan. Super cool of him to stop by. We really had a great visit and he got to meet the kids for the 1st time!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I loved seeing all of these pics....jealous! Your vacation looks so fun...and you can see how much Ryan's parents love ya'll! Sofie is absolutely adorable in the beach pics. and what a trooper w/that little hat. Love your tan...reminisient of how we looked in college days! Hope you're having a blessed Sunday...Love Ya!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a great time and you got to spend lots of time in the sun! Great tan! I bet the grandparents enjoyed spending time with your kids and vis versa. How fun that you got to see Mary Ellen too! Hope things are settling down now that you are back home.

julie f said...

I so loved your pictures! I am glad you had a great get-a-way! You look great with that dark tan!

Isn't it wonderful to see your kids with their grandparents? It is one of my favorite things. So fun to see the community between the generations.

Love ya!