My Little Angels

My Little Angels

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween

Giraffe Baby
It was so funny, when she saw herself in the mirror with the whiskers and nose painted on she freaked out and started to cry and tried to rub them off.
A Halloween night party at our friends house. Sofie loves to hang out with the older kids. She followed them around and wanted to be where they were.
Ryan was the Chef and I was the "butterball". We came up with this one night when he came to bed and I was lying there with my big belly and told me I looked like a butterball turkey.
This turkey is just about done!

10 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

That is hysterical!!!! You guys would have won a contest for sure had there been one somewhere - that is just too funny.

julie f said...

Sooooo cute, Cherie! Only you....

Your little giraffe is simply precious!

Glad you felt like enjoying the evening! Thanks for the laugh!

Anita Marie said...

Oh goodness! I love it. I'm laughing out loud as I sit here looking at the pictures in the library. Shhhhhhhhh How creative and original!

jenny said...

Cheri, you're a riot!

You are literally counting down the days now...excited to hear the details soon...

Kimberly said...

You are a hoot...makes me hungry just to see you (i didn't take much time to eat in Europe:)

And Sophie is too adorable..I guess that would mess w/your mind to unexpectently find whiskers on your face!!

PLEASE have Ryan post something when you're "done"....Love Ya!

Anita Marie said...

How did you make that butterball costume? Love it!!!!

Christopher said...

Hey, Cherie! I found you from a comment you left on Sonja Vernon's blog. I don't know if you remember me, but we went on a TLC trip together, Honduras in 1989, if I remember correctly. Nice to run across you again. God bless you!

julie f said...

Cherie~

I am checking every day to see if you have any news about the little one yet!

Let us know how you are doing...I'm hoping you have him in your arms by now and are just too busy to let us know!

We are praying for you!
Julie

jenny said...

Just got your pics tonight! MEGA congrats to all. He is so cute...brings back so many memories. Enjoy these days...it's all going to fly by so quickly. Can't wait to hear more of the details later.

jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.