My Little Angels

My Little Angels

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

7 things you might not know about me

O.K. Jenny tagged me on this one, it is kind of hard to come up with 7 things people might not know about me because I am pretty much an open book. Sooooooo I have been thinking about this for a few days and so here it goes.

1. After attending college at Hobe Sound for 2 years I only transferred 15 credits to Indiana Wesleyan. So I worked full time waiting tables, running cross country and track, and took 17-19 credits a semester, also summer classes and crammed 4 years into three. I graduated with honors in nursing.

2. I ran the 2002 Chicago Marathon and plan on doing it again this next October 08. I would like to run for a cause this time so I am going to raise money for ALS.

3. I really do hate to run.

4. I used to wear my hair in a bun. (seriously)

5. I used to pick gum off the side walk and eat it when I was a kid.

6. I held a human heart in my hands and manually pumped it for CPR and he lived. I was working in the Cardiac O.R.

7. I really have strong spiritual beliefs. It may seem hard for some of you to believe, because I don't talk about them. I think I keep them to myself because some things growing up were so forced on me, that I never want to do that to someone else.

There you go Jenny! Thanks for sharing yours it is fun to read all of these!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love that you're an open book..what's the point in not being?!!
Enjoyed the facts..so cool about holding the heart! Love Ya...

Mary Ellen said...

Quite the interesting variety! Enjoyed reading your seven things.

Anonymous said...

Interesting! Open CPR - very cool. Also glad to learn you're a fellow NPR fan. Am VERY impressed that your cousin was a contestant on Wait, Wait. I probably heard her. :)

julie f said...

You're very refreshing! Those were some fun, fun facts. I was especially surprised about all the "schooling" you did after you left H.S. WOW! You were always determined, I did know that, so why am I shocked?

How many weeks left before you get to hold that little boy of yours? I'm so excited for you!

Love you lots!

jenny said...

I'm surprised to say I was not surprised by any of these (except the gum.....ewwwww!!) which means even though we haven't kept the best touch over the last few years...we do know each other at the heart. It was fun to read these!