My Little Angels

My Little Angels

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Cousin Tony

Hey everyone, this past weekend my cousin took a turn for the worst. They have called his parents from California to come and also his brother from Sweden. The family is gathering in MI at his bedside. Please pray for them and the peace that God can bring and also that He will take him quickly and quietly. It is terrible, but just 5 weeks ago I was there and we didn't think he was anywhere near this point. This disease has just progressed so quickly. The children are taking it as only children do--with little understanding. Please pray for them. So I thought that I was home bound for the rest of the pregnancy but it seems as though we will be traveling to MI soon. Not a happy trip as it usually is.

5 comments:

jenny said...

Oh Cherie, I will pray for comfort that reaches you and this family...words fail me but God's presence will not.

Kimberly said...

I'm so sorry...
intended to call TODAY..please know you're all in my thoughts and prayers...Love Ya!

Anita Marie said...

I'm sorry to hear this. We will keep all of you in our prayers during this difficult time.

julie f said...

Cherie~

I'm so sorry and will be praying for you and the little baby you are carrying, as well as for Tony and the family. May God give you peace and comfort!

Love you!

Anonymous said...

Cherie, So sorry to hear about Tony. You and the rest of the family will be in our prayers. We love you! Jen